Ductless HVAC Repair, Ductless Mini Split Installation & Ductless HVAC ServiceLakewood, CO, Arvada, CO & Highlands Ranch, CO
With 69 years of service in the greater Denver metro area, S&H Heating & Air specializes in problem solving. No ductwork? Faced with a space that’s difficult to heat or cool? Adding on to your home? Renovating or converting a room? Tired of portable air conditioners and space heaters? No problem. A ductless mini split system is the right answer. These lightweight, compact units install virtually anywhere, effectively and quietly maintaining ideal temperature without the need to tear down walls or ceilings. And when the NATE-certified technicians from S&H Heating & Air handle the job, we customize solutions to your specific requirements, adhere to proper installation procedures, and complete most projects in a single day.
Dependable Ductless Mini Split Installations
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, S&H Heating & Air ensures that you take advantage of the most innovative, energy efficient, and reliable options on the market. We’ll help you determine the right solution for your specific needs and goals, recommend the most advantageous location, and complete installation neatly and properly. Contact us at (303) 835-3598 for further information and a full range of ductless services, including installation, maintenance, and repair throughout Arvada, Highlands Ranch & Lakewood, CO.
Call today for ductless HVAC services, repairs, and installations!
Some of the many benefits of ductless mini or multi split system include:
- Heating and cooling capability in a single unit answers year round demand
- A single outdoor unit connects to multiple indoor units
- Extensive line lengths offers flexibility in location
- Inverter technology minimizes running costs and maintains even temperatures
- Zoned control avoids conditioning unoccupied rooms
- WiFi access allows adjustments from your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Multi-stage filtration delivers cleaner, healthier air quality
- Won’t overly dry air in heating mode
- Exceptional dehumidification in cooling mode
- Wonderfully energy efficient
- Slim, lightweight, and quiet, both the indoor and outdoor units are unobtrusive
- User-friendly programming accommodates your schedule
- Quick, non-invasive installation
- Safe to operate for extended periods